Tuesday, June 17, 2014

When Others Go Away, There is One Who Will Not!



If I care about others who turn their back because of their issues. What shall I do. Love & rest in grace like rain. I always thought most grief was when someone we love dies. I didn't realize how I can spend several years of my life opening up to be knocked down. To have spent a lifetime in terror and fear to have attempted intimidation could shut me down. But I've discovered more than ever before, I am stronger, bolder and more abiding in Him than ever before. I trust even more in God's grace and the revelation of His Word, He sees me as righteous and loves me in spite of my imperfections. Early in christianity it was clear the word "messianic" doesn't mean necessarily true to God's Word and a thriving relationship in Him. Even today the term "christian" doesn't guarantee truth to God's Word or a reliance on a thriving and living relationship with Christ. 
Man, similiarly today follow the pharisee's path. Claiming they are set free and liberal but their life and words are so contrary. They Lean into his/her own self-righteousness, making rules to live by in pulling out what suites in God's Word. So they don't really in spiritual reality believe God set them free and the law was fulfilled. They make the laws by pulling things out of His Word and sadly the rules and laws apply to everyone else as well but only with more judgement and condemnation if you don't conform. The answer: Rest in Him, the Truth of His Word and let His grace pour into you like rain. He loves you and I with an everlasting love. Nothing can ever, "EVER" separate us from the Love of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment