Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Community: Come On Over




Hello,

I hope your day has been fabulous and you've enjoyed it to the max!

I've been working on a community where we can all meet and share.

Initially I created a forum type site outside of the main website.
I'm finding out from feedback that isn't ideal for everyone. Most prefer to stay on the site and engage in the forum as well as shop and look around.

In response to this I've created a forum type community for Country Whispers. There are forums for different parts of the site and specific to those following Garden  f Israel, there are forums specific to Garden of Israel.

In the next week or so I will close down the external Community Site.

Because the Community is new not a lot is on the page yet.
How about you come over and introduce yourself and share what's on your mind.

I'm not sure if I like the particular software I'm using and support is aweful. No worries if I change to something else, I will be sure not to lose everyone's information. 

Be sure to sign up for the newsletter as well on the site in order to be kept updated.
Eventually there will be a newsletter very specific to Garden of Israel so stay in touch.


I look forward to seeing you on the site and in the Community.
Garden of Israel/Country Whispers Community

Rivqa

No comments:

Post a Comment