Friday, July 18, 2014

What's In A Name? I Am Beautiful:No Fear of Crusader Spirit: I Spew Out Self-Righteous Zealots

I appreciate what Ffion has shared in the scribe video she made. She has helped me remember I am beautiful just as I am.



For the 3rd time in life I have hit some major bumps in the road. And once again, after starting life on a whole new and better realm, someone attempts to steal my joy, peace and safety.
 Like the young woman who created the Scribe video, nothing I can say stops things that were said to me and said to others.
1st time a spouse turns to islam and I become in danger for several years. (Understatement) If this person now doing these things has any clue she'd silence her self-righteousness but she hasn't a clue)
2nd time, a man decides to stalk me and then does so with his cyber personality from Philippines.
3rd time is now when supposedly I am not who I say I am, I didn't cooperate with someone's plans and someone has decided to have a personal vendetta against me for something to do.

What's one to do! What would you do?
Well for someone to do this things means they need prayer and still to be loved. But it doesn't mean I have to stay in the fray. I gave up being around controlling people, being afraid or manipulated.

God says He fights my battles for me! And he cares about those in need whoever they are.
He is not requiring the law abiding, chain creating bondage or self-righteousness some suppose.
Rather from Genesis to Revelations His grace and mercy are huge.

Most of all my Abba created me beautiful beyond words in human understanding.

By writing this I could come under further attack but now I have those on my side to battle in God's power and might to handle it. I don't have to figure this out alone.
Thank you David, Joseph, Casey and Online Predator.

I'm tired of running and being afraid. You ever done that or been there? There is help. We are not helpless as some might like us to believe.

Maybe someday I may share some pictures that would shock you but not today. I'm getting braver each day and yet until those who conduct themselves like misbehaving children move on to harass someone else who crosses them (sadly), I won't be sharing such things.

 FYI: With a Tad of sarcasim
To avoid confusion and for those who don't have a clue about hebrew, family lineage, or just self-righteous lurkers, Here's a good start for you.
Which would you find easier to say or spell, english, english variations or do you prefer the hebrew?

Rivkah Kohan translates Cohen or ריווקאַה קאָוכאַן

Rivqa Kohan translates to Cohen or Riva Cohan or ריווקאַ קאָוכאַן

Rebecca Kohan translates Cohen or רעבעקקאַ קאָוכאַן
There are more variations if anyone would like help for the same name in different spelling. :)

By the way if you'd like to make a donation to Garden of Israel you may do so here~rivqa.mirian@gmail.com and it's much appreciated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment